Wednesday, September 19, 2007

my doggie

i luv u,
i luv u,
i luv u,
my small cute friend.
u r black n white.
but we shared, n enjoyed EVERY color of life.
be it:

auspicious red, or
sunkissed gold, or
soothing silver, or
pretty purple, or
blissful blue, or the
forever green.


u were ALWAYS there when NOONE was with me.
n i admit u never ever behaved with me rudely.
bt it was this friend of urs, who sometimes
used to get annoyed.
n u ALWAYS used to forgive me.
i know u did understand EVERYTHING.
today u r not with me here.
i MISS u lot.
i really want to play with u,
in the rains, as we used to, BEFORE.
u r so VALUABLE to me.
do u REMEMBER the path,
which we DISCOVERED on our last walk.
i am sure u do.
and do u REMEMBER that chase.
u were behind a calf.
n i was running behind u.
how i JUMPED n stopped u.
n how, u many times BROKE the chain n ran away.
u used to look behind, to see,
was i BEHIND u or not.
n do u still remember,
we used to play HIDE N SEEK.
n do u remember those innumerable UNIQUE games,
which we INVENTED for ourselves.
i am sure, u MISS those moments, n me.
today we are thosands of kilometers APART.
today, only MEMORIES of u,
my sweet buddy,
r with me.
but even those memories IS a TRUE TREASURE for me,
mon ami la joli.

No comments: