Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My Current Wishlist

1. i want to learn .NET programming

2. i want to understand every bit of the theory of relativity

3. i want to have my lemon tree and my guitar back

4. i want to have a Ferrari

5. i want to memorize every word of the wordlist i have

6. i want to go for a space tour with my friends

7. i want to have a dinner with Pierce Brosnan and Tom Cruise

8. i want to spend a whole day with my doggy

9. i want to visit DisneyLand

10. i want to learn scuba diving

11. i want to climb a mountain

12. i want to learn swimming

13. i want to go to Switzerland on vacations

14. i want to have my own private Jet

15. i want to own an island

16. i want to learn to play Sarod

and so on........................................................

No comments: